Wednesday, September 17, 2014

First Kpop Sighting

Our engineering department had some kind of award ceremony/event/festival today and they decided to invite A Pink. I did not know about this until 4 hours before it took place, but I still made it, which makes me a happy camper.

I've always read about how crazy fan culture is from the internet so I was always curious of HOW crazy it could be. Today I finally experienced it. To be honest I found it really funny (not sure why) but as the same time, that energy really gets to you. 

I don't know if it was because it was an engineering event, or because it was A Pink, but the vast majority of the crowd were guys. It's pretty crazy how clean the fan chants were, it's like they rehearsed it thousands of times. The moment the girls came out, all the guys were yelling and screaming and rushing to get closer to them. So I decided to stay at the back, find a higher spot and tried to enjoy the performance. Which explains why my pictures and videos come out a bit blurry since I had to zoom super in. 

Their live was absolutely amazing though. Eunji's high notes super super super powerful and really well done! I'm a bit surprised haha. They seemed like they were in a rush though. They left right after performing 3 songs and they barely even had talking time in between the songs. I guess their schedule's really packed. 

Look at all that crowd!


They're coming!!


They look really stunned.








Most of these pictures are done without seeing. My height did not allow me to be able to preview what kind of pictures I will be taking. But surprisingly they came out pretty nice. 

This is only a preview of a concert will be like and it already got me really excited. Now I actually can't wait to go to a bigger one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment