Monday, August 25, 2014

First Day (Night?) Recap

Short post today, but
I AM HERE!!!!

After 15 hours of flying, I finally arrived.

At an altitude of 23,000 miles.

And after lugging my luggage to my temporary accommodation in Dongdaemun, we ate dinner at 9 and settled down for the day. Although the place is a bit smaller than we thought, it's cozy enough.

So here are some fun facts of the day:

First celebrity spotted: Jang Dong Geun (an advertisement at the airport)
- Hours slept on the plane: 2.5 (I used to be able to sleep through the whole ride. Sign of getting old)
- Number of people that spoke to me in Chinese when I talked to them in English: 5 (their pronunciation is better than mine... shame...)
- Good act received of the day: an ahjussi helped me with my luggage when I had trouble getting it on the curb

No comments:

Post a Comment