Sunday, December 28, 2014

DBSK/TVXQ - TISTORY Special Live in Seoul Concert

I've been wanting to go to a concert ever since I knew I was coming to Korea, and I was able to fulfill this dream with going to the TVXQ concert. To commemorate their 10th anniversary, they held a two-day special live in Seoul Olympic Hall. The one we went to was the one on the second day, which also coincide with the day they were filming the concert. We got there almost 3 hours earlier, in case of a big crowd, hoping to be able to buy some souvenirs and because I hate waiting in lines. But by the time we got there, most of the things were already gone and whatever's left were all really expensive. I ended up only getting a light stick since I'm not too crazy about getting something. 




Seeing all the fans gathered together before the show really excited me. Although I'm not a big fan of TVXQ (I only knew some of their songs), it still made me really anticipate what's to come. 


We were not allowed to take pictures or film for the whole concert but there were a part where we were allowed to take our cameras out. That was when the whole concert hall started to go crazy (not that people weren't crazy before). The whole time every single person were screaming and yelling especially when Changmin took off his shirt, it was so hard not to go crazy even if you can't sing along with the songs or chant along with the fanchants. Even if we didn't know what they were talking about during the talking time, we still had lots of fun and laughed along with everyone else. 








The fan club prepared an event to celebrate TVXQ's 10th (almost 11th) anniversary. We were all given a banner and we were to hold it up during their encore stage. 

"Congratulations on 4000days <3"

"Thank you for coming to us"




Although the concert was a little bit out of my budget, I do not regret spending that money. It was so much fun I don't think I've ever screamed so much within such a short period of time. One thing I would complain about was that their music was a little too loud especially for dance songs which would over power their mics so I couldn't clearly hear their voices enough. But I still enjoyed it very very much. I really hope I get to have a chance to go to another concert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment